Municipal Engineer's Office Report 2014
- Written by Super User
Category: LGU Reports 2014
Published: 12 August 2014
Manipud ti Opisina ti Inhenyero ti Munisipyo, dagiti sumaganad ket isu dagiti proyekto ken programa nga naisayangkat ti munisipyo iti napalabas nga tawen, dagitoy ket naiyemplementar iti nadumaduma nga barangay ti ili a Sugpon. Kasta metten nga addan dagiti proyekto ken programa iti daytoy nga tawen 2014 nga madama nga maar-aramid iti met laeng uneg ti ili.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF BUILDING PERMIT:
- Description of the work to be covered by the permit applied for.
- Description and ownership of the lot on which the proposed work is to be done as evidenced by TCT/ Tax Declaration and/or copy of the contract of lease over the lot if applicant is not the registered owner.
- The use or occupancy for which the proposed work is intended.
- Estimated cost of the proposed work.
- At least 5 sets of Plans and specifications signed and sealed by a duly registered Architect or Civil Engineer in case of architectural an structural plans, by a Mechanical Engineer in case of mechanical plans, by a registered Geodetic Engineer in case of Line and Grade, by a registered Electrical Engineer in case of electrical plans and by a licensed Sanitary Engineer or Master Plumber in case of sanitary and plumbing installations.
Get form from the Engineer’s Office to complete the requirements.
For more information please get in touch to the Municipal Engineer, Mr. Ronald I. Calpo.